due toElectric suction cupThere are many types of products, so I don’t know how to choose. Then the editor of Dongguan Libo Technology Co., Ltd. will teach you how to choose the products you need and suitable for you. Let’s take a look. Right.
There are various types of electric suction cups. Rubber suction cups can be operated at high temperatures. Silicone rubber suction cups are very suitable for gripping products with rough surfaces. Suction cups made of polyurethane are very durable. In addition, in actual production, if the suction cup is required to have oil resistance, you can consider using materials such as polyurethane, nitrile rubber or vinyl-containing polymers to make the suction cup. Generally, in order to avoid scratches on the surface of the product, it is better to choose a suction cup with a bellows made of nitrile rubber or silicone rubber.
There is a choice according to the following points:
1. Determine the friction coefficient according to the material of the suction cup and the material of the sucked object. (Generally vertical suction-translation-no need to consider the friction coefficient when putting it down)
2. Determine the pressure of compressed air during work.
3. Calculate the required suction force comprehensively considering the friction coefficient, safety factor and other conditions.
4. Choose the structure of the electric suction cup and the matching vacuum generator. (Select the manufacturer, to select the sample)
5. Consult the supplier (dealer) to determine the vacuum degree of the electric suction cup during operation according to the pressure of the compressed air during work.
6. According to the required suction, check the sample, select the diameter and quantity of the suction cup, and the specification and quantity of the vacuum generator.
The above editor on the selection criteria of electric suction cups has been introduced here. I hope to bring you some help. If you have any other questions, please contact us and we will serve you wholeheartedly.